ExConsensus also includes DAG and Proof-of-Stake features.
- Possible existence of branched chains;
- Multiple genesis blocks;
- Each block and transaction can have more than one connection (token creation and transactions, genesis blocks);
- Non-limited block size;
These features allow faster search and smaller amount of blocks needed to interact with blockchain. ExC requires 100 blocks and genesis block (blockchain snapshot) to securely interact with main chain.
- Cashback – up to 80% of transaction fee can be returned to tx sender, if other nodes prove that only 2 nodes from required 10 made similar block check and proved its coherence.
- Rewards – PoS rewards are paid from each proved transaction. Users can stake their coins and receive rewards based on formula:
StakingModifier is a control coefficient and equals to 0.5
- Staking scheme applies to main coin and all tokens (if this feature is enabled by creator);