Block Prove Algorithm (BPA)
Block Prove Algorithm (BPA):
- 1.Check digital signature of block via EdDSA algorithm;
- 2.Check hash link to previous block;
- 1.If hash link points to local last block – proceed;
- 2.If hash link points to other block – stop Block Prove and start Block Merge;
- 3.If block with same number is already in local blockchain, stop Block Prove and start Block Merge;
- 4.If received block is new, check each transaction in block via TVA;
- 5.If TVA check is successful – add approver signature and distribute approved block.
Block needs to be approved by at least 2 approvers to become “mature”.